Hello everyone, welcome to my blog. I did not write in months due to a very busy schedule. Well, I have some amazing tips for you when you meet someone for the first time. These could be used as professionally plus in daily life.As they say, “first impression is the last impression.”
- Always smile when you meet people (preferably smiling with teeth)
- Don’t slouch or seem sluggish, be confident, stand up straight
- When you do a handshake make it firm but not too firm and not too limp
- Mirror the other persons body language, not to the extreme though
- Give out compliments
- Don’t cross your arms
- Make good eye contact but do not stare at them for too long or it will get uncomfortable but don’t constantly look away, it will make you seem shy and awkward
- Say their name when you’re talking every now and then. Well I prefer “tuc” and “hnji”
- Watch the tone and volume you speak in, you don’t want to be too loud or too quiet
- Don’t constantly say “like” and “hmm”
- Try to laugh but not too loud
- Just be nice.
Thank You so much for reading this blog, please leave your comments below so that I can improve myself and bring a new blog for you.