● DRINK LEMON WATER: this is full of vitamin C, lemon juice protects the body from Immune system deficiencies. Drinking lemon juice with warm water every morning helps in maintaining the pH balance of the body, plus it tastes good
● DO A WEEKLY FACE MASK: if you’re ever just feeling a little bleh, it’s worth trying putting on a face mask. Face masks can (and should!) be used by everybody. If you pick the right product that’s formulated to your unique skin type, you shouldn’t have to worry about any of the pore-clogging drawbacks you might have heard or read about
– For dry or dehydrated skin, use a moisturizing mask that’s rich in hydration, and avoid products containing mud or clay.
– If your skin is oily and congested, find a face mask that removes acne by drawing out impurities. Clay masks are best for oily and acne-prone skin.
– Those with sensitive skin which appears red or inflamed should find a mask that calms and soothes. Look for a nourishing product that contains rose hips to speed up your skin’s healing process.
– Normal skin types can use a variety of face masks depending on its intended usage, but they stand to benefit the most from brightening peel-off masks.
● START YOUR DAY OFF WAKING EARLY: One very significant benefit of waking up early is reduced stress level. When you rise early, it eliminates the need to rush in the morning. You can then start your day on an optimistic note and such positivism often stays with you throughout the day. Early risers often go to bed early
● EAT HEALTHY: Eating a diet rich in vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may reduce risk for heart disease, including heart attack and stroke. … Diets rich in foods containing fiber, such as some vegetables and fruits, may reduce the risk of heart disease, obesity, and type 2 diabetes