Hello everyone, hope you are doing good today. It is a fact that if your morning is good, your whole day will be awesome. I am sharing few basic morning habits everyone should adapt. It will make not just make your morning good but also help in improve your personality. The more organised you are, the more will be liked by others.
- DRINK WATER: I know its annoying hearing this all the time, but after sleeping for 7-8 hours without water, your body needs to be replenished.
- STRETCHING: Stretching is basically should be the first thing in the morning has loads of health benefits, including stress relief, improve circulation and improve flexibility.
- BREAKFAST: Breakfast kick starts your metabolism, helping you burn calories throughout the day. There are so many healthy benefits that come with eating a healthy breakfast. Don’t skip it, its the most important meal of the day. Mostly people don’t get time for breakfast due to early morning work shifts or school, in this case have some snacks with you. An empty stomach is the worst.
- MUSIC: Start off your morning with music. The best is nice and calming music. I personally listen to religious says (called Kirtan). Music will relax you and will put you in a good mood. Try doing this instead of watching TV or scrolling your social media for memes.
- AVOID PHONE: Turn off your phone’s notifications. If you’re worried about emergencies, turn on “do not disturb” mode. This was the people who needs you will be able to reach you. Do not use phone in the morning, some bad unnecessary news will ruin your day.
- READING: Take some time in the morning to read your favorite book or Newspaper. Turn off the music and phone, and take a few moments to focus.
- MAKE YOUR BED: Do not forget to make you bed. It also help you in well-being and organized person. A messy bed will make you lazy. Use some natural refreshers for your room.
I hope you love reading this blog, apart from above 7 habits you can add more things as well like taking bath, brushing your teeth, cleaning your house, dressing yourself etc. Kids are always taught, ‘wish good morning to everyone’, which is also very important, it will help you to maintain your relations with your family or roommates. And do not forget to smile and think positive.
“JUST BE YOU”